Nepal! a land of pilgrims and mountains, rich in art and culture and falls under the world heritage site. Yes, this is Nepal and we are Nepali. Nepal is a small country full of natural beauties. Here are many beautiful places which one can’t miss when the visit. Every year internal and external tourist visit Nepal and enjoy its beauty. Nepal’s most of the earning and revenue depends upon the tourism sector therefore, tourist are taken as the subject of priorities.
Why visit Nepal?
Yes, the main question is why to visit Nepal. Nepal is a country having the diversities it is rich in nature and Himalayas. Being a small landlocked country Nepal has maintained peace between two neighboring countries India and China. Here are many historical and cultural places beside the Himalayas. Many tourist love to travel to Nepal for the trekking, hiking and also for rafting. Being a small country Nepal is rich in water and full of natural climates. When you reach Nepal one can observe the most aromatic views of Kathmandu valley beside this we can visit different historical places like Lumbini, Janakpur, Pokhara, Pashupati in Kathmandu, etc.
Nepal has the worlds highest peak Mount Everest which is the main attraction of tourist for visit. The giant Everest is still and always welcoming the tourist, View of Mount Everest is very luring beside this there are other mountains like Mount Annapurna, Mount Kanchenjunga, Mount Ganesh, etc all these mountains have its own point of attraction and own values in the history of Nepal. People here are very good and friendly. One will love their hospitality.
Some Facts About Nepal
- Nepal is a sandwiched between two powerful countries i.e India and China but still manage to retain its culture that is distinctly it’s own.
- World’s highest Mountain Mount Everest which is 8,800 ft but does u know that eight out of tenth world’s highest mountains are found within the relatively small 143,000 km2 that Nepal occupies?
- Out of 27,474,000 number of people living in Nepal 7,41,000 people are living in the capital city Kathmandu.
- Namaste, with palms, pressed each other is the greeting style of Nepal.
- Yeti, the abominable snowman is said to be seen in the Himalayan areas of Nepal but yet no one has seen it.
- The cow is a national animal therefore, people do not slaughter a cow in Nepal.
- The rare and endangered animals like Bengal tiger, Red panda, Snow Leopard.
- 50% of income from tourism Nepalese government gives to communities near wildlife reserve.
- 59 is the average life expectancy in Nepal.
- Nepal’s flag is only a flag which is not square in shape.
How To Travel Nepal
Yes, many tourists may be in a dilemma that how can we visit Nepal, where can we contact, What’s the procedure to contact if yes then there are many travels and tours which will guide to your destiny to Nepal. Some of the travels and tours are Himalayan travels, Shivam group holidays Pvt Ltd, Himalayan treks in Nepal, etc. Therefore, pack your bags and enjoy the best hospitality with a big smile.